Why do you do it? What makes you get up in the morning to workout at 5:15 am? No reason is wrong. I workout for a number of reasons, but all my reasons are not the same as your reasons. I bet some of them are the same, but I bet a lot are different and that is 100% okay.
My personal reasons for working out at 5:15 am:
- I am a CRANKY pants if I don’t.
- I don’t want to go to a therapist YET and feel that this is a better option.
- I like the way I FEEL after a workout.
- I want my kids to value their health and feel they learn from my example.
- I like seeing muscles in body.
- I like that I take time for me.
- I feel stronger internally after a workout, I can take on the day.
- I want to fit in my current clothes in my closet.
- I LOVE to eat and feel that this gives me a balance.
- I like that I have made long lasting friendships from my classes.
- I like that I can go hiking with my kids in Arizona and keep up.
- I don’t want the extra 5 pounds to turn into 10 pounds.
- I’m sure there are 100 more reasons, but I’m rushing!
What are your reasons for working out at 5:15 am? Make a list. Write them down! Post that list in your bathroom. Post that list next to your bed. Read it before you go to bed. Read it when you wake up. Write down 1 reason. Write down 10 reasons. Up to you, just write it down! When we put it in writing it means more and has more value, it will hold us accountable.
Reminder, if you haven’t paid for this session we are in week 4. This session goes thru February 2nd and the next session takes us all the way to SPRING BREAK! Save money next session….get a friend to join us and you each get 25% off your session fee.
This week will be hard, it should be. We deserved the break! We will be fine and we will get back to where we need to be soon enough! See you this week!